What we do?
- To promote unity, friendliness and love among the Yorubas in Nigeria and in the Diaspora irrespective of political inclination, creed or sex.
- To cherish, uphold and project the honour and dignity of Yoruba culture, language and tradition in Nigeria and the Diaspora
- To create avenue for a social and cultural interaction among the Yorubas and other nationalities.
- To encourage and nurture our children and youth to imbibe the Yoruba culture, honour and tradition.
- To support the educational development and economical empowerment of Yoruba community in Nigeria.
- To enhance the provision of full access to education and resources about Yoruba language and culture to all sundry through the media.
- To work with other organization within and outside Nigeria that share our similar objectives and goal.
- To establish a presence in motherland to facilitate home-based activities.